The Serenade Pointe Shoe from Bloch is designed to give extra support to the foot laterally and offers a narrow snug fit at the heel. Other features:
- A wide platform gives extra stability "en pointe"
- A strong shank which helps support high arches and flexible feet
- The design suits dancers with wide metatarsal's or square toes
- The wide box assists dancer's in lateral balance, reducing sickling
- A long vamp for good support.
- The design of the shank under the metatarsal assists in holding the foot back in the shoe. Consequently the foot is well supported.
Please note we recommend that you have your pointe shoes professionally fitted. We are trained and approved fitters for Bloch so to book your fitting appointment with Bea, please call 01732 356943.